The Enterprise Project Manager (IT Project Manager) coordinates enterprise level project, managing hardware/software related projects/business requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Local Area Network, Wi-Fi, IP Telephone, IP Televisions projects, and Point of Sale projects working with multiple vendors.
- Coordinate enterprise level projects, managing hardware/software related projects/business requirements.
- Plan execute, and implement projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Act as a liaison between technical and business teams.
- Define the projects' objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Identify potential risks during project execution and prepare appropriate mitigation plans.
- Create issue log and dependency tracker to manage inter-dependent technologies.
- Review and approve test plans and integration plans.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Utilize the following tools and technologies: Cisco Stadium Vision, AMX iPad Controls, Cisco Telephone System, Motorola Radios, Cisco Wi-Fi Implementation, Jamf Mobile Device Management, Johnson Controls
- The position requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or closely related IT Field of study.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 5 years experience as an IT project manager.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 12 months of experience using the following relevant tools and technologies:
- Cisco Stadium Vision
- AMX iPad Controls
- Cisco Telephone System
- Motorola Radios
- Cisco Wi-Fi Implementation
- Jamf Mobile Device Management
- Johnson Controls
- All experience may be gained concurrently
With Atomic Data's service-centered approach to business, we are only as strong as the weakest link in our team. Our clients have high expectations for our services and so expectations for our employees are even higher. We're a team of smart, dedicated, hard-working men and women that take pride in exceeding our client's expectations at every turn. Though we may work hard, we love to play hard too. Rewarding our employees is essential to maintaining our unrivaled service experience. Atomic Data knows how to keep our people happy with company benefits including monthly company/client BBQ's, fully stocked kitchens, health and dental coverage, 401(k) plan, cell-phone and Internet stipends, workout facilities, paid vacation, and competitive salaries.
Integrity is the key to our success. We do what we say.