The Atomic Data NOC team plays a critical role in maintaining client satisfaction and resilient network operations. NOC technicians maintain a constant awareness of Atomic and customer infrastructure in data centers around the world to guarantee the best service delivery possible. NOC techs handle systems monitoring, alert triage, client requests and escalate issues to higher-level resources as necessary. NOC members will find themselves in an ideal position for learning a wide collection of technologies and candidates can look forward to crucial experience with Cisco gear, Linux and Windows servers and the engineers who built the systems. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical staff and end users; by providing exceptional client service skills. Team members are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, investigate, resolve or escalate trouble tickets for issues received via monitoring systems, telephone, email, or client portals for issues relating to, but not limited to:
- Server and network alerts
- Remote Access (VPN) Connectivity
- Network connectivity issues
- System backups
- Remote network discovery and troubleshooting
- DNS, email, spam filtering and web hosting
- Understand and deliver on ticket escalation expectations
- Own the responsibility of your tickets by ensuring statuses are kept current, documentation is clear and issues are resolved. Tickets must be updated in real time as events and actions occur.
- Reporting progress to clients and notifying them of resolutions through various sorts of documentation
- Solid ability to communicate effectively with both technical staff and end users; by providing exceptional client service skills.
- Attends to obligations and supports other company initiatives as directed.
- 1-3 years of experience with Network Operations support in a professional environment
- Associates Degree in Networking and Systems Administration or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to work flexible schedules and support a 24X7 operation.
- Requires strong problem solving, time management, flexibility, and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task, organize and document many task at one time
With Atomic Data's service-centered approach to business, we are only as strong as the weakest link in our team. Our clients have high expectations for our services and so expectations for our employees are even higher. We’re a team of smart, dedicated, hard-working men and women that take pride in exceeding our client’s expectations at every turn.
Though we may work hard, we love to play hard too. Rewarding our employee's is essential to maintaining our unrivaled service experience. With benefits ranging from Minnesota Twins games, monthly company/client BBQ's, full health coverage, 401K plans, on-premise workout facilities, to paid vacation and competitive salaries, Atomic Data knows how to keep our people happy.
Integrity is the key to our success. We do what we say.