Service Desk team members are responsible for providing resolutions to external and internal customers through expert problem identification, analysis, and appropriate troubleshooting. Team members receive trouble tickets via email, ticketing system, or telephone, and are responsive and effective in creating tickets, resolving tickets and/or coordinating escalation for resolution. Team members have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical staff and end users; by providing exceptional client service skills. Service Desk team members are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and deliver on ticket escalation expectations
- Own the responsibility of your tickets by ensuring statuses are kept current, documentation is clear and issues are resolved. Tickets must be updated in real time as events and actions occur.
- Reporting progress to clients and notifying them of resolutions through various sorts of documentation
- Solid ability to communicate effectively with both technical staff and end users; by providing exceptional client service skills.
- Attends to obligations and supports other company initiatives as directed.
- 1-3 years of experience with helpdesk/desktop support in a professional environment
- Associates degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to work flexible schedules and support a 24X7 operations.
- Requires strong problem solving, time management, flexibility, and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task, organize and document many task at one time
With Atomic Data's service-centered approach to business, we are only as strong as the weakest link in our team. Our clients have high expectations for our services and so expectations for our employees are even higher. We’re a team of smart, dedicated, hard-working men and women that take pride in exceeding our client’s expectations at every turn.
Though we may work hard, we love to play hard too. Rewarding our employee's is essential to maintaining our unrivaled service experience. With benefits ranging from Minnesota Twins games, monthly company/client BBQ's, full health coverage, 401K plans, on-premise workout facilities, to paid vacation and competitive salaries, Atomic Data knows how to keep our people happy.
Integrity is the key to our success. We do what we say.
Recruiters need not contact about this position.