MINNEAPOLIS-BASED HOSTING OF THE MOST SECURE, MOST AVAILABLE DATABASE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET.
Atomic Data®'s private cloud database services built on SQL Server 2016 can deliver an unprecedented level of data security and reliability such that mission-critical data processing and reporting can operate without interruption. Our solution is SOC 3® certified, highly available, and is backed by the white glove service of our Microsoft Certified experts.
Consistency across deployment types to facilitate Atomic Cloud-based hybrid cloud deployments.
The most secure cloud & database lowers your risk.
Our multi-layered approach to security has a proven track record of producing the least vulnerable database, even while being the most widely-used database on the planet.
• Least vulnerable database in the industry for six years in a row
• Transparent Always Encrypted encryption of data in-motion, during processing, and at rest vastly reduces risk profile
• Mask sensitive data with minimal application impact using Dynamic Data Masking
• 24x7x365 monitoring by Minneapolis-based NOC
High availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Gain mission-critical uptime, fast failover, easy setup, and load balancing of readable secondaries with enhanced AlwaysOn in SQL Server 2016—a unified solution for high availability and disaster recovery. Plus, put a disaster recovery replica in Atomic Data's Dallas DR facility for the ultimate in business continuity.
A high performance data platform is essential to a growing, data-centric business, delivering an unparalleled level of speed for transactions and queries, allowing for better user-experience, faster decision-making and better manageability.
• Solid state disk option provides the fastest available read/write speeds
• 7x faster throughput just by upgrading from early SQL versions
• Unparalleled performance with In-Memory OLTP out of the box
On-premises or in the cloud, we've got you covered.
New tools in SQL Server make it even easier to scale to the cloud; to build patching, backup and disaster recovery solutions; and to access resources wherever they are — on-premises, private cloud or public cloud.